Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlatinaGuy
Well hello there,

Most of you might not even know me due to i never really played ET and only joined the server one time orso.
I anybody does recognize me it was either from the COD 4 server or League section, I had a ton of fun back in the days playing on the |DC* CoD 4 server and basically stopped playing CoD after DC died the second time due to it not being the same anymore.

But just like the most of you guys I didn't stop gaming after DC died, and I mostly played non-stop league since then (still suck at it tho) until a couple of months ago when I just lost interest in League. Most of the time now I play Rocket league, PUBG and CSGO with friends and I've been grinding some Old school Runescape since January (HiScore link if interested) .

I'm currently doing a professional bachelor Electronics-ICT (2nd year of at least 3 years) with a possibility to go for a master after a transition program if I choose to do so which I might do since I kinda want to do something with the 4 years of Science and Math I had in high school.

IGN: PlatinaGuy
Steam: PlatinaGuy
Discord: yes
Hobbies: Gaming

I know that you guys are just going for ET right now and I understand that completely, so I won't be able to join DC but i'll still be checking the forums from time to time.
Haaaai
Nice to see u back in here mate! Wink
Welcome back mate! Hope to see you soon Wink
I think i remember you from cod4 yeah, nice to see you back
(09-21-2017, 09:12 PM)BenZin Wrote: Haaaai
Nice to see u back in here mate! Wink

Hey man, nice to see you too. You still playing league ?

(09-22-2017, 08:00 AM)Creativeee Wrote: Welcome back mate! Hope to see you soon Wink

I might swing by on the ET server once, see you then ;D

(09-22-2017, 01:48 PM)Snowman Wrote: I think i remember you from cod4 yeah, nice to see you back

Nice to see you too Snowman !